MSL News Submission Guidelines
MSL News is a weekly newsletter produced by The Office of Multicultural Student Life. Each Monday, Multicultural Student Life will communicate information about upcoming campus and community events, as well as information about available job and scholarship opportunities to members of the University community. If you have information to share, please forward all details (i.e. event description, location, time, contact information) and an image or flyer in JPG or PNG format, to email@example.com, with the subject line “MSL News”. Submissions need to be received at least two weeks prior to the publishing date.
For example: MSL News publishing on Monday, March 7th; submissions should be received by Monday, February 21st.
Below are examples of events and information that will be included in MSL News:
- All events, on or off campus, promoting multicultural awareness, social justice, diversity, civility, or encourages civic duty and participation, and academic success
- Events hosted by Multicultural Student Life and student organizations under their umbrella
- On-campus events, to include theatrical plays, speakers, panel discussions, conferences, etc.
- Career opportunities, volunteer opportunities, scholarship opportunities, etc.
- Submission will stay in MSL News until event is over, deadline has ended (i.e., applications) or your requested length of time to publish
All members of the University community are encouraged to subscribe to the newsletter. If you are not currently receiving the newsletter and would like to subscribe, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe at https://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utk-msl.html